Becca is a dynamic speaker who is as passionate about sharing with others as she is about learning from others. With a rich depth of experience in the event planning and design industries, she is able to teach and speak about small business entrepreneurship, editorial styling, event planning, event design, the sales process and marketing. If you’d like to consider inviting Becca to speak or teach at a workshop, conference or other educational environment, please contact us for to discuss details!
Becca is available for travel and is currently accepting limited engagements for 2017 and 2018.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Speaker/Panelist | Wake Forest University- Various events hosted by the Office of Alumni and Career Development
- Guest Speaker | Private classroom event at High Point University
- Speaker | The School of Styling – Los Angeles, California
- Speaker and Co-Host | The Lively Workshop for Photographers – Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Panelist | Creative at Heart Conference – Charleston, South Carolina
- Speaker at the upcoming Arise Workshop in North Carolina - November, 2017
- Speaker at the upcoming School of Styling in Greensboro, North Carolina - March, 2018