Searching for an Event Planning Internship? We May Have a Spot for You!
We’re thrilled to announce we are now accepting applications for summer and fall student interns!
Our student internship program provides an exciting glimpse into small business entrepreneurship with hands-on experience in full service event planning, logistics, and design within the luxury wedding market.
Here is what you can expect to take away from your internship:
- Education in what luxury weddings really involve and training in how we bring comprehensive plans and design visions to life
- Hands-on event day experience including fresh floral design, installation, vendor communication, and onsite guest direction
- Inclusion in every part of the process of planning an event including marketing, booking, budgeting, vendor selection, design concept development, research, and execution
- Insight into the inner workings of a women-owned small business built from the ground up
The ideal student intern candidate is someone who:
- Is seriously considering a future in the wedding/social event industry
- Has a passion for serving others
- Displays a can-do attitude and is willing to work hard to get the job done
- Is responsible, can work independently, and wants to help find creative solutions to challenges
- Cares tremendously about attention to detail
Very important: this internship is only offered for current college students seeking academic credit. If chosen for the internship, you will need to be available to work in our design studio in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Please apply by May 6, 2018 if you'd like to be considered for a summer internship, and no later than July 28, 2018 if you're interested in an internship for the fall 2018 semester. We look forward to hearing from you!